D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,981 Lil_wonders said: Creepy men Click to expand... 226k
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,982 Craig53m said: I've never heard of that group. Are they a local band? Click to expand... Am stretchinggg your musical knowledge huh
Craig53m said: I've never heard of that group. Are they a local band? Click to expand... Am stretchinggg your musical knowledge huh
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,983 Harthacnut said: I never sing Its a sin Click to expand... sinning is winning
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,984 Craig53m said: I've never heard of that group. Are they a local band? Click to expand... Or is it a food like Ben and Jerry's?
Craig53m said: I've never heard of that group. Are they a local band? Click to expand... Or is it a food like Ben and Jerry's?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,985 itsthicc said: sinning is winning Click to expand... Ah a Robbie Williams fan.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,986 Harthacnut said: I never sing Its a sin Click to expand... Everywhere you’ve ever been… ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,987 SarcasticSadie said: Everywhere you’ve ever been… ha Click to expand... Can honestly say I never sing.
SarcasticSadie said: Everywhere you’ve ever been… ha Click to expand... Can honestly say I never sing.
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,988 Harthacnut said: Ah a Robbie Williams fan. Click to expand... no radiohead
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,989 Harthacnut said: Can honestly say I never sing. Click to expand... You sing to the birds with your poetry
Harthacnut said: Can honestly say I never sing. Click to expand... You sing to the birds with your poetry
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,990 SarcasticSadie said: You sing to the birds with your poetry Click to expand... Ah yes my depressing poetry
SarcasticSadie said: You sing to the birds with your poetry Click to expand... Ah yes my depressing poetry
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,991 Harthacnut said: Can honestly say I never sing. Click to expand... Well that isn’t honest at all.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,992 Lil_wonders said: Well that isn’t honest at all. Click to expand... Been going to the Serenity school of honesty.
Lil_wonders said: Well that isn’t honest at all. Click to expand... Been going to the Serenity school of honesty.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,994 Harthacnut said: Ah yes my depressing poetry Click to expand... Plenty of funny ones also. Also no not depressing, the others, would describe as moving
Harthacnut said: Ah yes my depressing poetry Click to expand... Plenty of funny ones also. Also no not depressing, the others, would describe as moving
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,997 Plumber due this morning to look at leak Hoping for this: But probably gonna get this:
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #225,999 I love singing. The issue is no one wants to hear me sing.
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,000 Lil_wonders said: Should I have a magnum icecream? Click to expand... sounds mind blowing