D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,881 My mum actively despises Paddington lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,882 No one wants to play dnd with me in the roleplay thread
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,883 Harthacnut said: My mum actively despises Paddington lol Click to expand... Why?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,885 BunnyBeeHope said: Why? Click to expand... She calls him an annoying little twee prick.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,886 She is also a massive racist who hates immigrants and what's to see his papers from Peru.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,887 BunnyBeeHope said: No one wants to play dnd with me in the roleplay thread Click to expand... I'd give it a go
BunnyBeeHope said: No one wants to play dnd with me in the roleplay thread Click to expand... I'd give it a go
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,888 Harthacnut said: She is also a massive racist who hates immigrants and what's to see his papers from Peru. Click to expand... She'd get on with my parents so
Harthacnut said: She is also a massive racist who hates immigrants and what's to see his papers from Peru. Click to expand... She'd get on with my parents so
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,889 My mum can remember German facist dictators birthdays but not mine.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,890 Making food 9 hours after waking up. So healthy
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,891 BunnyBeeHope said: Making food 9 hours after waking up. So healthy Click to expand... OMG eat something!
BunnyBeeHope said: Making food 9 hours after waking up. So healthy Click to expand... OMG eat something!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,893 Pickling done. Going to be interesting to see how they turn out.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,894 Bailey94 said: Tell me more about these “tacos” of which you speak Click to expand... They were corn tortillas filled with steak, cheese and cilantro and very delicious lol
Bailey94 said: Tell me more about these “tacos” of which you speak Click to expand... They were corn tortillas filled with steak, cheese and cilantro and very delicious lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,897 Craig53m said: Pickling done. Going to be interesting to see how they turn out. Click to expand... What did you pickle?
Craig53m said: Pickling done. Going to be interesting to see how they turn out. Click to expand... What did you pickle?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,898 Casey86 said: Also hey everyone Click to expand... Hey Casey. Has been a minute since I’ve seen you. Hope you are doing well.
Casey86 said: Also hey everyone Click to expand... Hey Casey. Has been a minute since I’ve seen you. Hope you are doing well.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,899 Lil_wonders said: Hey Casey. Has been a minute since I’ve seen you. Hope you are doing well. Click to expand... Hey Wonders and I'm doing good. Been a rough month for me. Glad to see you too and hope you're doing well
Lil_wonders said: Hey Casey. Has been a minute since I’ve seen you. Hope you are doing well. Click to expand... Hey Wonders and I'm doing good. Been a rough month for me. Glad to see you too and hope you're doing well
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #227,900 BunnyBeeHope said: And at least one toe curling orgasm Click to expand... My plan is three SarcasticSadie said: Then gonna have pancakes I think this morning Click to expand... hnghhhh BunnyBeeHope said: Did anyone actually get some good sleep? A million insomniacs Click to expand... um i did BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 470886 Click to expand... Sarah's Scribbles! BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly just never click on any thread in the photo section Click to expand... But then I wouldn't see...um nvm BunnyBeeHope said: @youngbustyredhead View attachment 470889 Click to expand... awwww! It's what I strive for. And look at the little footsies! Harthacnut said: I also take requests Click to expand... Oh? Well in that case...no nvm again Harthacnut said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon Ciaran!
BunnyBeeHope said: And at least one toe curling orgasm Click to expand... My plan is three SarcasticSadie said: Then gonna have pancakes I think this morning Click to expand... hnghhhh BunnyBeeHope said: Did anyone actually get some good sleep? A million insomniacs Click to expand... um i did BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 470886 Click to expand... Sarah's Scribbles! BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly just never click on any thread in the photo section Click to expand... But then I wouldn't see...um nvm BunnyBeeHope said: @youngbustyredhead View attachment 470889 Click to expand... awwww! It's what I strive for. And look at the little footsies! Harthacnut said: I also take requests Click to expand... Oh? Well in that case...no nvm again Harthacnut said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon Ciaran!