D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,021 Bailey94 said: Studmuffin Click to expand... Think we all know what one I'd want
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,022 Also, I know I'm gonna regret this, but I had the most amazing conversation about religion/faith/god last night
Also, I know I'm gonna regret this, but I had the most amazing conversation about religion/faith/god last night
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,023 Bailey94 said: I bet you would love them. I know I do Click to expand... oh I'm sure my fatass would love them lol
Bailey94 said: I bet you would love them. I know I do Click to expand... oh I'm sure my fatass would love them lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,024 Lil_wonders said: Who is the ghost? Click to expand... Community wants to know.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,025 Craig53m said: This dude raided my closet! Should I be mad or flattered?! Click to expand... Both.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,026 Craig53m said: @BunnyBeeHope And yup, you just cant unsee that. Smfh Click to expand... Unsee what?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,027 BunnyBeeHope said: Strong look from Robbie William's concert last night Click to expand... Oh you meant this, can't unsee it.
BunnyBeeHope said: Strong look from Robbie William's concert last night Click to expand... Oh you meant this, can't unsee it.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,028 ConsciousNobody said: Community wants to know. Click to expand... The boo person.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,029 Anyway, my point about the religion convo is it was with me and a christian. And it was respectful and mature Proving it is possible. and I would even suggest healthy
Anyway, my point about the religion convo is it was with me and a christian. And it was respectful and mature Proving it is possible. and I would even suggest healthy
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,030 Craig53m said: Careful! That dude with the hairy ass and butt plug may still be lurking... Click to expand... Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none.
Craig53m said: Careful! That dude with the hairy ass and butt plug may still be lurking... Click to expand... Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,031 ConsciousNobody said: Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none. Click to expand... Hope introduces us to them all.
ConsciousNobody said: Amazing how you all know these people.. and I know none. Click to expand... Hope introduces us to them all.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,034 Amberrlicious said: Yeah because we’re all horrible. And sheep. And a clique (or click as they usually say). And let’s not forget bulleys (sic) Click to expand... I am also dramatic. I wouldn't have added anything. But that was said... i n a public thread (instead of private chat) also when I took personal time away I was blocked, so to speak. Rules apply only to others not their own self.
Amberrlicious said: Yeah because we’re all horrible. And sheep. And a clique (or click as they usually say). And let’s not forget bulleys (sic) Click to expand... I am also dramatic. I wouldn't have added anything. But that was said... i n a public thread (instead of private chat) also when I took personal time away I was blocked, so to speak. Rules apply only to others not their own self.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,038 Craig53m said: I guess I'm happy to be oblivious to some of the high school bs in here at times. Click to expand... It really is.. at this point I read, and move on. Unless there is merit in it..
Craig53m said: I guess I'm happy to be oblivious to some of the high school bs in here at times. Click to expand... It really is.. at this point I read, and move on. Unless there is merit in it..
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,039 Lil_wonders said: Is why I mainly stay in this thread. Avoid the BS Click to expand... I love that cards game.
Lil_wonders said: Is why I mainly stay in this thread. Avoid the BS Click to expand... I love that cards game.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,040 Harthacnut said: The boo person. Click to expand... Oh. I hope she is healthy and well.. or will be. Just not at the cost of other individuals.
Harthacnut said: The boo person. Click to expand... Oh. I hope she is healthy and well.. or will be. Just not at the cost of other individuals.