BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,442 It's funny the cats are all so different. Lily wants to get out and see what's going on Rey doesn't seem to care less what's going on Tama is terrified and hiding under a throw
It's funny the cats are all so different. Lily wants to get out and see what's going on Rey doesn't seem to care less what's going on Tama is terrified and hiding under a throw
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,443 Harthacnut said: Hope your day improves. I'm leaving you in charge btw. Click to expand... Massive mistake
Harthacnut said: Hope your day improves. I'm leaving you in charge btw. Click to expand... Massive mistake
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,444 Poor Tama. I think her instincts are good tho. That's what I do everytime the doorbell rings
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,445 Amberrlicious said: Massive mistake Click to expand... Nope. Never a.mistake.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,446 Amberrlicious said: Massive mistake Click to expand... Too late ma'am
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,449 Bailey94 said: Poor Tama. I think her instincts are good tho. That's what I do everytime the doorbell rings Click to expand... Peep at the ring doorbell and then not answer
Bailey94 said: Poor Tama. I think her instincts are good tho. That's what I do everytime the doorbell rings Click to expand... Peep at the ring doorbell and then not answer
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,450 BunnyBeeHope said: Peep at the ring doorbell and then not answer Click to expand... That's why they make them isn't it?
BunnyBeeHope said: Peep at the ring doorbell and then not answer Click to expand... That's why they make them isn't it?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,451 Harthacnut said: How can I leave them Click to expand... Drop em off here, just don’t expect em back if do
Harthacnut said: How can I leave them Click to expand... Drop em off here, just don’t expect em back if do
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,452 Bailey94 said: That's why they make them isn't it? Click to expand... I think so that's 99% of my use of it anyway
Bailey94 said: That's why they make them isn't it? Click to expand... I think so that's 99% of my use of it anyway
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,453 I never answer the door if im not expecting someone/something
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,454 It's usually just people selling something or trying to convert you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,457 My housemate told the Jehovah witnesses she's a satanist and they never came back
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,459 I had a jehovah witness, double glazing salesman knock on my door once. Gotta respect his moxey