BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,401 Also I watched Sinners and Michael B Jordan may be the best actor going rn
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,402 FoxInTheSnow said: Lol I dont hate you. I do hate candy corn though Click to expand... Awwww That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me
FoxInTheSnow said: Lol I dont hate you. I do hate candy corn though Click to expand... Awwww That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,403 Bailey94 said: Also I watched Sinners and Michael B Jordan may be the best actor going rn Click to expand... he's so good in it, twice
Bailey94 said: Also I watched Sinners and Michael B Jordan may be the best actor going rn Click to expand... he's so good in it, twice
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,404 BunnyBeeHope said: It's a type of peanut, common to get given on Halloween Click to expand... Oh Tesco Always Expertly selecting food for quality and taste
BunnyBeeHope said: It's a type of peanut, common to get given on Halloween Click to expand... Oh Tesco Always Expertly selecting food for quality and taste
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,405 BunnyBeeHope said: My gal Click to expand... They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you."
BunnyBeeHope said: My gal Click to expand... They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you."
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,406 BunnyBeeHope said: What about ready salted crisps Click to expand... Pushing it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,407 Tash26 said: They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you." Click to expand... Wartime flavour
Tash26 said: They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you." Click to expand... Wartime flavour
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,408 BunnyBeeHope said: What about ready salted crisps Click to expand... So plain potato chips?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,409 Bailey94 said: Also I watched Sinners and Michael B Jordan may be the best actor going rn Click to expand... I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee
Bailey94 said: Also I watched Sinners and Michael B Jordan may be the best actor going rn Click to expand... I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,410 Again Can’t be upset about hating a candy or anything
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,411 Tash26 said: They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you." Click to expand... Theyre good for dips
Tash26 said: They are also the "flavour" of crisp that just defines being British. "Flavour, no. Fuck you." Click to expand... Theyre good for dips
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,412 Tash26 said: I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee Click to expand... I understand that. I feel that way about some movies. Kinda expected to feel that way about Sinners But god, thought I knew what I was getting into and it still blew me away. Truly original, imaginative storytelling
Tash26 said: I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee Click to expand... I understand that. I feel that way about some movies. Kinda expected to feel that way about Sinners But god, thought I knew what I was getting into and it still blew me away. Truly original, imaginative storytelling
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,413 Bailey94 said: Again Can’t be upset about hating a candy or anything Click to expand... So have you already been eating candy corn?
Bailey94 said: Again Can’t be upset about hating a candy or anything Click to expand... So have you already been eating candy corn?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,414 Tash26 said: I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee Click to expand... You're racist against vampires admit it
Tash26 said: I just don't get the hypeeeeeeeee Click to expand... You're racist against vampires admit it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,415 FoxInTheSnow said: So plain potato chips? Click to expand... Pretty much
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,416 FoxInTheSnow said: So have you already been eating candy corn? Click to expand... By the bucket
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,417 Did you enjoy the completely out of no where Irish jig
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,419 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you enjoy the completely out of no where Irish jig Click to expand... Yes! Everything works and fits and like, that was such a cool scene
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you enjoy the completely out of no where Irish jig Click to expand... Yes! Everything works and fits and like, that was such a cool scene