BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,001 youngbustyredhead said: Ah. Well maybe someday I'll break down and see it lol Click to expand... My favorite musical
youngbustyredhead said: Ah. Well maybe someday I'll break down and see it lol Click to expand... My favorite musical
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,002 Ok, I really need to focus on Othello. It totes is going to have a happy ending, I can tell
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,003 Assuming you'll be abed when next I 'pear on these shores, so I will bid you sweet dreams!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,007 youngbustyredhead said: Ok, I really need to focus on Othello. It totes is going to have a happy ending, I can tell Click to expand... Cuz there are sooo many happy endings in Greek tragedies.
youngbustyredhead said: Ok, I really need to focus on Othello. It totes is going to have a happy ending, I can tell Click to expand... Cuz there are sooo many happy endings in Greek tragedies.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,012 Well that was fun catching up. Shakespeare ! I’ve never read a single page *sigh* Good morning empty thread
Well that was fun catching up. Shakespeare ! I’ve never read a single page *sigh* Good morning empty thread
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,016 Is critical thinking using AI? Asking for a friend.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,017 Not in itself but using it to gather information to make a decision on your own could be part of critical thinking. Though personally I rather not relying on ai for any serious answers I need and search them put myself
Not in itself but using it to gather information to make a decision on your own could be part of critical thinking. Though personally I rather not relying on ai for any serious answers I need and search them put myself
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,018 Follow up question. Whats a starfire?