D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,201 SarcasticSadie said: Was it valuable ? Click to expand... No. But it defintly was. Has B&Q on it. But apparently that doesn't mean bronze age quality
SarcasticSadie said: Was it valuable ? Click to expand... No. But it defintly was. Has B&Q on it. But apparently that doesn't mean bronze age quality
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,202 Lil_wonders said: I told you to jump. Click to expand... Did he not say how high? Hmm deserved it then
Lil_wonders said: I told you to jump. Click to expand... Did he not say how high? Hmm deserved it then
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,203 Harthacnut said: No. But it defintly was. Has B&Q on it. But apparently that doesn't mean bronze age quality Click to expand... I got thisssss, I been to a B & Q a few times lol
Harthacnut said: No. But it defintly was. Has B&Q on it. But apparently that doesn't mean bronze age quality Click to expand... I got thisssss, I been to a B & Q a few times lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,204 SarcasticSadie said: I got thisssss, I been to a B & Q a few times lol Click to expand... Quite proud managed to string that bad joke along.
SarcasticSadie said: I got thisssss, I been to a B & Q a few times lol Click to expand... Quite proud managed to string that bad joke along.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,205 SarcasticSadie said: Did he not say how high? Hmm deserved it then Click to expand... No he just moaned about me spinning it too fast.
SarcasticSadie said: Did he not say how high? Hmm deserved it then Click to expand... No he just moaned about me spinning it too fast.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,206 Lil_wonders said: No he just moaned about me spinning it too fast. Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,207 Harthacnut said: Quite proud managed to string that bad joke along. Click to expand... Was suspicious , but thought maybe you were at Jayco Sands I know that’s not the name but every time I forget lol
Harthacnut said: Quite proud managed to string that bad joke along. Click to expand... Was suspicious , but thought maybe you were at Jayco Sands I know that’s not the name but every time I forget lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,208 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Also looks like he is trying to eat said snooker balls
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,209 SarcasticSadie said: Was suspicious , but thought maybe you were at Jayco Sands I know that’s not the name but every time I forget lol Click to expand... I did find an old boot there once.
SarcasticSadie said: Was suspicious , but thought maybe you were at Jayco Sands I know that’s not the name but every time I forget lol Click to expand... I did find an old boot there once.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,210 Damnnn still can’t remember , is bugging me now. What is called Ciarannnnnnn?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,211 Harthacnut said: I did find an old boot there once. Click to expand... Hope you not about to say u saw me on the beach or something haha
Harthacnut said: I did find an old boot there once. Click to expand... Hope you not about to say u saw me on the beach or something haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,212 SarcasticSadie said: Hope you not about to say u saw me on the beach or something haha Click to expand... Are you leathery and falling apart?
SarcasticSadie said: Hope you not about to say u saw me on the beach or something haha Click to expand... Are you leathery and falling apart?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,213 SarcasticSadie said: Damnnn still can’t remember , is bugging me now. What is called Ciarannnnnnn? Click to expand... Jaywick!
SarcasticSadie said: Damnnn still can’t remember , is bugging me now. What is called Ciarannnnnnn? Click to expand... Jaywick!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,214 Harthacnut said: Are you leathery and falling apart? Click to expand... Living in this climate? No chance ha
Harthacnut said: Are you leathery and falling apart? Click to expand... Living in this climate? No chance ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,215 Harthacnut said: Jaywick! Click to expand... Tizzzzzz it… Am mind banking it this time.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,216 SarcasticSadie said: Living in this climate? No chance ha Click to expand... Just falling apart
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,217 Also I think you showed us the worst pics poss, cause
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,218 Harthacnut said: Just falling apart Click to expand... Quite possibly
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,219 SarcasticSadie said: Also I think you showed us the worst pics poss, cause Click to expand... Nice pics
SarcasticSadie said: Also I think you showed us the worst pics poss, cause Click to expand... Nice pics
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,220 SarcasticSadie said: Also I think you showed us the worst pics poss, cause Click to expand... You cant build a shit heap home on the sea...
SarcasticSadie said: Also I think you showed us the worst pics poss, cause Click to expand... You cant build a shit heap home on the sea...