That was almostttt perfect timing
Haha is a lot of brunettes so far, ya would like it hahaDid everyone there look like Amber?
Almost?That was almostttt perfect timing
With why ya be confused I meant haWhy I've been sent?![]()
Hey AmberAlso, good morning
Haha is a lot of brunettes so far, ya would like it haha
Nope there were two posts in betweenAlmost?
Would say it was spot on![]()
With why ya be confused I meant ha
Maybe it would be like Kris whatsisname in love actually when he goes to AmericaA whole other nation of ladies who wouldn't want me! Can't wait.
Nope there were two posts in between
Maybe it would be like Kris whatsisname in love actually when he goes to America
Well I think she means ya would pick up an ItalianI dont get this reference lol
Well I think she means ya would pick up an Italian
Not seen love actually ? Fair enough. British lad, hopeless with girls (no offence), flies to America as he things that’ll work, goes in a bar a meets a group of hot girlsI dont get this reference lol
Also, a travesty if not seen it , love that movieNot seen love actually ? Fair enough. British lad, hopeless with girls (no offence), flies to America as he things that’ll work, goes in a bar a meets a group of hot girls
Not seen love actually ? Fair enough. British lad, hopeless with girls (no offence), flies to America as he things that’ll work, goes in a bar a meets a group of hot girls