BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,982 youngbustyredhead said: They're playing the Jets so probably? But idk Still conflicted about that too Click to expand... I prefer the sharks *finger snap*
youngbustyredhead said: They're playing the Jets so probably? But idk Still conflicted about that too Click to expand... I prefer the sharks *finger snap*
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,983 BunnyBeeHope said: I prefer the sharks *finger snap* Click to expand... Who are the Sharks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,984 BunnyBeeHope said: I prefer the sharks *finger snap* Click to expand... They are better dancers
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,985 FoxInTheSnow said: Who are the Sharks Click to expand... From Westside Story
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,986 youngbustyredhead said: They are better dancers Click to expand... Went right over my head
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,988 FoxInTheSnow said: Went right over my head Click to expand... Like a jet!
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,990 Maddiemoiselle said: San Jose sharks Click to expand... Well I knew them!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,993 FoxInTheSnow said: This Cambridge is named for your Cambridge. And all Cambridges are named for the UK one Click to expand... Thanks Stan lol
FoxInTheSnow said: This Cambridge is named for your Cambridge. And all Cambridges are named for the UK one Click to expand... Thanks Stan lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,994 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Haaaaaand
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,995 Amberrlicious said: Thanks Stan lol Click to expand... I'll try to do better
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,997 FoxInTheSnow said: I'll try to do better Click to expand... I’m just being sarcy pay no heed But I am aware of America stealing all our place names Boston York Cambridge Bedford Etc etc
FoxInTheSnow said: I'll try to do better Click to expand... I’m just being sarcy pay no heed But I am aware of America stealing all our place names Boston York Cambridge Bedford Etc etc
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,998 Amberrlicious said: I’m just being sarcy pay no heed But I am aware of America stealing all our place names Boston York Cambridge Bedford Etc etc Click to expand... No worries
Amberrlicious said: I’m just being sarcy pay no heed But I am aware of America stealing all our place names Boston York Cambridge Bedford Etc etc Click to expand... No worries
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,999 Craig53m said: Hey all Click to expand... Hey Craig