youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,181 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Sup Click to expand... Ok listen you two...
BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Sup Click to expand... Ok listen you two...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,182 youngbustyredhead said: Ok listen you two... Click to expand... Listen ? Oh that’s a great idea
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,183 Amberrlicious said: I think it’s just pounds ? Click to expand... Pound in UK, euro in Ireland Wikipedia says And the punt before euro was a thing in Ireland
Amberrlicious said: I think it’s just pounds ? Click to expand... Pound in UK, euro in Ireland Wikipedia says And the punt before euro was a thing in Ireland
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,184 BunnyBeeHope said: Pound in UK, euro in Ireland Wikipedia says And the punt before euro was a thing in Ireland Click to expand... I thought punts were boats
BunnyBeeHope said: Pound in UK, euro in Ireland Wikipedia says And the punt before euro was a thing in Ireland Click to expand... I thought punts were boats
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,185 Amberrlicious said: Listen ? Oh that’s a great idea Click to expand... dammit Amber!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,187 Amberrlicious said: I thought punts were boats Click to expand... Punt is what a football team does when they can't get a first down
Amberrlicious said: I thought punts were boats Click to expand... Punt is what a football team does when they can't get a first down
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,188 youngbustyredhead said: dammit Amber!! Click to expand... Stop moaning ! Oh, wait
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,189 youngbustyredhead said: Punt is what a football team does when they can't get a first down Click to expand... “Football”
youngbustyredhead said: Punt is what a football team does when they can't get a first down Click to expand... “Football”
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,190 I think punt is just the Irish word for pound mebbe
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,191 Amberrlicious said: “Football” Click to expand... Ya Football
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,192 I dunno they have Irish on the signs here it's a crazy language
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,193 Amberrlicious said: “Football” Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,194 BunnyBeeHope said: I think punt is just the Irish word for pound mebbe Click to expand... That’s what I tried to say but typed it ridiculously badly
BunnyBeeHope said: I think punt is just the Irish word for pound mebbe Click to expand... That’s what I tried to say but typed it ridiculously badly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,195 BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno they have Irish on the signs here it's a crazy language Click to expand... Is that the same as Gaelic?
BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno they have Irish on the signs here it's a crazy language Click to expand... Is that the same as Gaelic?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,196 Amberrlicious said: Stop moaning ! Oh, wait Click to expand... I... give up lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,197 youngbustyredhead said: Is that the same as Gaelic? Click to expand... I think Gaelic is Scotland's language
youngbustyredhead said: Is that the same as Gaelic? Click to expand... I think Gaelic is Scotland's language
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,198 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Fuck yeah