youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,241 Lil_wonders said: Just having a quiet few moments before I head off to work Click to expand... With all of us jumping out at you from the shadows/bushes
Lil_wonders said: Just having a quiet few moments before I head off to work Click to expand... With all of us jumping out at you from the shadows/bushes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,243 Was a wonderful surprise to see you all here. A good start to my day.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,244 Lil_wonders said: Was a wonderful surprise to see you all here. A good start to my day. Click to expand... I'm happy to see you cause we always seem to miss each other!
Lil_wonders said: Was a wonderful surprise to see you all here. A good start to my day. Click to expand... I'm happy to see you cause we always seem to miss each other!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,245 Just wish I had put shoes on. My feet are cold. But too comfy to get up and get some now
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,246 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm happy to see you cause we always seem to miss each other! Click to expand... I know. Silly time zones
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm happy to see you cause we always seem to miss each other! Click to expand... I know. Silly time zones
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,247 Lil_wonders said: I know. Silly time zones Click to expand... They're so rude!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,248 Maddiemoiselle said: They're so rude! Click to expand... Did everyone get to see the blood moon?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,249 Lil_wonders said: Did everyone get to see the blood moon? Click to expand... I most certainly did not
Lil_wonders said: Did everyone get to see the blood moon? Click to expand... I most certainly did not
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,252 Lil_wonders said: Did everyone get to see the blood moon? Click to expand... I missed it, tbh I completely forgot about it
Lil_wonders said: Did everyone get to see the blood moon? Click to expand... I missed it, tbh I completely forgot about it
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,254 I woke up to pee so went outside to have a look. Usually we have to much cloud cover to see, but this one was clear.
I woke up to pee so went outside to have a look. Usually we have to much cloud cover to see, but this one was clear.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,255 I’m sure there will be another one along eventually to see.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,257 Ok I should get moving and get to work. Have a great night everyone xx