BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,921 FoxInTheSnow said: Yes it fucken was Click to expand... Quite possibly my favourite Wes Anderson movie
FoxInTheSnow said: Yes it fucken was Click to expand... Quite possibly my favourite Wes Anderson movie
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,922 Bailey94 said: Idk if I'm sposed to laugh at this or not I jumped the gun and didn't wait for anyone else to respond Click to expand... Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC.
Bailey94 said: Idk if I'm sposed to laugh at this or not I jumped the gun and didn't wait for anyone else to respond Click to expand... Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,923 Bailey94 said: Also HOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!! Hi Click to expand... Oh I want to jump on the Hope train HIIIIIIII
Bailey94 said: Also HOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!! Hi Click to expand... Oh I want to jump on the Hope train HIIIIIIII
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,925 Harthacnut said: He was a bad man. Click to expand... So I did an angry face Am I tracking here? Someone British help me
Harthacnut said: He was a bad man. Click to expand... So I did an angry face Am I tracking here? Someone British help me
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,926 Tash26 said: Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC. Click to expand... Also. If you seen a picture of him It's like "well of course he was"
Tash26 said: Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC. Click to expand... Also. If you seen a picture of him It's like "well of course he was"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,927 Tash26 said: Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC. Click to expand... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That's a 28 years later thing
Tash26 said: Mr saville was a kids TV presenter in the 70s and 80s Big big pedo. Huge coverup was done by the BBC. Click to expand... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That's a 28 years later thing
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,928 Bailey94 said: So I did an angry face Am I tracking here? Someone British help me Click to expand... Hahahahahah yes. Bad as in the bad type. Not bad as in the good type
Bailey94 said: So I did an angry face Am I tracking here? Someone British help me Click to expand... Hahahahahah yes. Bad as in the bad type. Not bad as in the good type
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,929 Bailey94 said: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That's a 28 years later thing Click to expand... Yes 28 years later ends with a gang of Jimmy Saviles
Bailey94 said: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That's a 28 years later thing Click to expand... Yes 28 years later ends with a gang of Jimmy Saviles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,930 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes 28 years later ends with a gang of Jimmy Saviles Click to expand... Ok ok I'm tracking with you now
BunnyBeeHope said: Yes 28 years later ends with a gang of Jimmy Saviles Click to expand... Ok ok I'm tracking with you now
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,932 Bailey94 said: Quite possibly my favourite Wes Anderson movie Click to expand... Oh wow really?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,934 It's iconic because the apocalypse in 28 days, months, years later happened before he was outted so a bunch of kids grew up idolising him
It's iconic because the apocalypse in 28 days, months, years later happened before he was outted so a bunch of kids grew up idolising him
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,936 Bailey94 said: Quite possibly my favourite Wes Anderson movie Click to expand... Wes Anderson has gone the way of Tim Burton for me, made the same thing too many times
Bailey94 said: Quite possibly my favourite Wes Anderson movie Click to expand... Wes Anderson has gone the way of Tim Burton for me, made the same thing too many times
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,937 @Bailey94 If you want to be British, you need to listen to the top British artist.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,939 He does his style very well but doesn't have diversity imo