SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,161 Still didn’t get that right pfft , I give up
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,162 Casey86 said: Both are good choices Click to expand... Lol I decided on chicken nuggets lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,163 highimstorm said: Lol I decided on chicken nuggets lol Click to expand... Lol nice choice
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,164 Casey86 said: Lol nice choice Click to expand... Yes with some good BBQ sauce for dipping lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,165 highimstorm said: Yes with some good BBQ sauce for dipping lol Click to expand... Nice, never had that brand before. I usually use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ
highimstorm said: Yes with some good BBQ sauce for dipping lol Click to expand... Nice, never had that brand before. I usually use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,166 Casey86 said: Nice, never had that brand before. I usually use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Click to expand... Yeah I got it from Costco but Walmart has it too. it's pretty good. Kinder's is a good brand. I like their seasonings
Casey86 said: Nice, never had that brand before. I usually use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Click to expand... Yeah I got it from Costco but Walmart has it too. it's pretty good. Kinder's is a good brand. I like their seasonings
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,167 highimstorm said: Yeah I got it from Costco but Walmart has it too. it's pretty good. Kinder's is a good brand. I like their seasonings Click to expand... I'm gonna have to try that brand
highimstorm said: Yeah I got it from Costco but Walmart has it too. it's pretty good. Kinder's is a good brand. I like their seasonings Click to expand... I'm gonna have to try that brand
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,168 Kinder's is so good. Love their sauces and seasonings
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,170 BunnyBeeHope said: Meep Click to expand... Hugs Hopey.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,175 BunnyBeeHope said: Need Katy Perry to take me to space Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,176 ConsciousNobody said: Click to expand... Oh god lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,177 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh god lol Click to expand... Good to see the fleeting smile. Boop.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,179 ConsciousNobody said: Click to expand... Beat me to it I have a different image in mind lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,180 Bailey94 said: Beat me to it I have a different image in mind lol Click to expand... Please upload. Even if it's x-rated. I will peek from behind my hands.
Bailey94 said: Beat me to it I have a different image in mind lol Click to expand... Please upload. Even if it's x-rated. I will peek from behind my hands.