Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,481 Oh. it get's super weird. They give him a gadget and it's actually just a dildo. So it's just 40 minutes of being "trying it out" Odd
Oh. it get's super weird. They give him a gadget and it's actually just a dildo. So it's just 40 minutes of being "trying it out" Odd
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,482 Plot twist It’s actually staring me in the movie
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,486 SophUKYis said: Hi, I’m new here Click to expand... Did someone in chat tell you about the thread?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,489 SophUKYis said: Technically yes it was you Click to expand... I did And told you how lovely everyone was
SophUKYis said: Technically yes it was you Click to expand... I did And told you how lovely everyone was
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,490 Amberrlicious said: I did And told you how lovely everyone was Click to expand... You spat facts
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,493 Bailey94 said: Nice and chill ....... sounds lovely It was for the most part a great evening. I slept great. And I'm going to stay with my sister this weekend woohoo Click to expand... My sister is staying with me this weekend! She will prob not be buying me things tho
Bailey94 said: Nice and chill ....... sounds lovely It was for the most part a great evening. I slept great. And I'm going to stay with my sister this weekend woohoo Click to expand... My sister is staying with me this weekend! She will prob not be buying me things tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,495 Tash26 said: AW boooooooooooooooo her Click to expand... She has even less money than me lol It’s ok my parents will be paying for dinner
Tash26 said: AW boooooooooooooooo her Click to expand... She has even less money than me lol It’s ok my parents will be paying for dinner
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,496 BunnyBeeHope said: The naked gun Click to expand... Ah. I knew this. But I forgot
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,497 youngbustyredhead said: Ah. I knew this. But I forgot Click to expand... Same Also hi
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,498 Amberrlicious said: Same Also hi Click to expand... Hi! How are you? *squoosh*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,499 Hmm the main meal at the caf sounds good but feels like more of a dinner thing. Might have to hit the sandwich place at the food court today
Hmm the main meal at the caf sounds good but feels like more of a dinner thing. Might have to hit the sandwich place at the food court today
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,500 youngbustyredhead said: Hi! How are you? *squoosh* Click to expand... I’m feeling squooshed