BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,841 Ok back to work There’s obviously a gas leak in the building
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,842 Hello Bailey! That was quite a statement lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,843 Love y’all You da best and I hope you’re all having brilliant days and evenings
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,844 There is a Saturday night live skit with Zooey Deschanel that she’s a reporter in the 1940s I think. It’s pretty funny and they talk like that
There is a Saturday night live skit with Zooey Deschanel that she’s a reporter in the 1940s I think. It’s pretty funny and they talk like that
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,849 Bailey94 said: There is a Saturday night live skit with Zooey Deschanel that she’s a reporter in the 1940s I think. It’s pretty funny and they talk like that Click to expand... I looooove her
Bailey94 said: There is a Saturday night live skit with Zooey Deschanel that she’s a reporter in the 1940s I think. It’s pretty funny and they talk like that Click to expand... I looooove her
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,851 Casey86 said: Hey everyone Click to expand... What’s up Casey! Better work day today I hope?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,853 Bailey94 said: Love y’all You da best and I hope you’re all having brilliant days and evenings Click to expand... You too S'more.
Bailey94 said: Love y’all You da best and I hope you’re all having brilliant days and evenings Click to expand... You too S'more.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,854 Casey86 said: Hey everyone Click to expand... Hiya Casey man!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,855 Casey ra, sey ra Whatever will be was prob Mark’s fault
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,856 youngbustyredhead said: What’s up Casey! Better work day today I hope? Click to expand... Hey YBR and eh not really lol. So many stupid obstacles in our way that we had to maneuver around. Only a week left at that place
youngbustyredhead said: What’s up Casey! Better work day today I hope? Click to expand... Hey YBR and eh not really lol. So many stupid obstacles in our way that we had to maneuver around. Only a week left at that place
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,857 ConsciousNobody said: Hiya Casey man!! Click to expand... Hey CN, how are you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,860 Leave little messages up in the attic for future workers to find “Good luck, this place sucks” and so on
Leave little messages up in the attic for future workers to find “Good luck, this place sucks” and so on