Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,882 I mean. Random men with their focus being their penis, following a lesbian (or any woman that isn’t just a sexbot) that they’ve never interacted with in any way ?
I mean. Random men with their focus being their penis, following a lesbian (or any woman that isn’t just a sexbot) that they’ve never interacted with in any way ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,883 Craig53m said: Mornin Amber. ducking Click to expand... Morning
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,885 Tash26 said: Dearest @SarcasticSadie, I've started Brassic again, I'd forgotten how funny it was. That's all Click to expand... Yesss Tash! Had given up on someone actually watching something I watch ha
Tash26 said: Dearest @SarcasticSadie, I've started Brassic again, I'd forgotten how funny it was. That's all Click to expand... Yesss Tash! Had given up on someone actually watching something I watch ha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,886 The clock has flipped over to the afternoon, hasn't it? Good afternoon. Now I need to change my greeting to my oldest son I just sent.
The clock has flipped over to the afternoon, hasn't it? Good afternoon. Now I need to change my greeting to my oldest son I just sent.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,887 I've asked you nicely. Now feel my wrath
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,889 Harthacnut said: I've asked you nicely. Now feel my wrath Click to expand... I'm being as polite as possible. No, I will not send you a mold of my mustache.
Harthacnut said: I've asked you nicely. Now feel my wrath Click to expand... I'm being as polite as possible. No, I will not send you a mold of my mustache.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,890 Craig53m said: I'm being as polite as possible. No, I will not send you a mold of my mustache. Click to expand... Can't blame a man for asking.
Craig53m said: I'm being as polite as possible. No, I will not send you a mold of my mustache. Click to expand... Can't blame a man for asking.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,891 Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no.
Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,892 Lil_wonders said: Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no. Click to expand... Eating them
Lil_wonders said: Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no. Click to expand... Eating them
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,893 SarcasticSadie said: Eating them Click to expand... Oh ok. You got me there. That would be worse
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,898 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Click to expand... Hallo!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,899 Lil_wonders said: Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no. Click to expand... It's an angry feeling
Lil_wonders said: Is there anything worse then opening a punnet of strawberries and they are already growing mold. The answer to this is no. Click to expand... It's an angry feeling
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 26, 2025 #252,900 I was going to be healthy and eat strawberries. But they let me down. So had to have chocolate instead.
I was going to be healthy and eat strawberries. But they let me down. So had to have chocolate instead.