Ready to demolish some stuff later this afternoonHow's the rest of you doing?
How's your day going?
Heard worse haAlmost typed Also Ho oops
We haven't done shit lol. We brought in some pallets of stuff and that's all.Ready to demolish some stuff later this afternoon
I'm doing good. Work is boring as hell so far lol50/50. A good day work wise, the rest pfft ha
How about u
Do the pallets need to be sawed? I’m readyWe haven't done shit lol. We brought in some pallets of stuff and that's all.
Pfft to pfft50/50. A good day work wise, the rest pfft ha
How about u
No it was just yesterday since it was our safety day. No free tacos until next OctoberAny free tacos though?
Well that’s crapNo it was just yesterday since it was our safety day. No free tacos until next October
They don't need to.... but I won't stop you lolDo the pallets need to be sawed? I’m ready
Dr G Ale surgery in session..Demolishing and providing comfort to the sick, that’s my job today
I agree lolWell that’s crap
Tiz quite the waitNo it was just yesterday since it was our safety day. No free tacos until next October
I know, we should get free tacos all the timeTiz quite the wait
Dr G Ale, MD
Muff Diver