Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,322 Lemme correct myself. So. Many. New. Reactions. And. Yet. Amber. Still. Does. .
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,327 Amberrlicious said: Pick on Amber day? Sure that’s fine Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,328 Amberrlicious said: Pick on Amber day? Sure that’s fine Click to expand... Well, I'd rather not but if that's what wish... *picks Amber's nose*
Amberrlicious said: Pick on Amber day? Sure that’s fine Click to expand... Well, I'd rather not but if that's what wish... *picks Amber's nose*
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,329 Amberrlicious said: I guess everyone but me has a life Click to expand... What? Rubbish. I have no life.
Amberrlicious said: I guess everyone but me has a life Click to expand... What? Rubbish. I have no life.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,330 SophUKYis said: Maddieeeeeeeeee As I live and breathe <3 Click to expand... What? Am I chopped liver? Where are my hugs Froncess?
SophUKYis said: Maddieeeeeeeeee As I live and breathe <3 Click to expand... What? Am I chopped liver? Where are my hugs Froncess?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,332 Maddiemoiselle said: Well, I'd rather not but if that's what wish... *picks Amber's nose* Click to expand... Use the finger.
Maddiemoiselle said: Well, I'd rather not but if that's what wish... *picks Amber's nose* Click to expand... Use the finger.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,333 ConsciousNobody said: Use the finger. Click to expand... Sup
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,334 ConsciousNobody said: Use the finger. Click to expand... Good point. *fingers Amber's nose, respectfully*
ConsciousNobody said: Use the finger. Click to expand... Good point. *fingers Amber's nose, respectfully*
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,335 ConsciousNobody said: What? Am I chopped liver? Where are my hugs Froncess? Click to expand... I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce
ConsciousNobody said: What? Am I chopped liver? Where are my hugs Froncess? Click to expand... I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,336 SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... I can confirm Hugs for Soph please
SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... I can confirm Hugs for Soph please
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,338 SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... Why why why
SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... Why why why
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,339 Maddiemoiselle said: Why why why Click to expand... I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture Cutches and walking boot have been provided
Maddiemoiselle said: Why why why Click to expand... I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture Cutches and walking boot have been provided
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,340 Amberrlicious said: Well I’m happier now than I was half an hour ago Click to expand... You are welcome.
Amberrlicious said: Well I’m happier now than I was half an hour ago Click to expand... You are welcome.