C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,103 I don't feel great seeing me, but I am here.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,104 ConsciousNobody said: I don't feel great seeing me, but I am here. Click to expand... I feel great seeing you!
ConsciousNobody said: I don't feel great seeing me, but I am here. Click to expand... I feel great seeing you!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,105 Thank you for the pictures Hope<3
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,106 Can anybody really SEE anybody? Can we truly SEE ourselves at times? My feeble attempt at philosoffizing Either way, you look great to me! ConsciousNobody said: I don't feel great seeing me, but I am here. Click to expand...
Can anybody really SEE anybody? Can we truly SEE ourselves at times? My feeble attempt at philosoffizing Either way, you look great to me! ConsciousNobody said: I don't feel great seeing me, but I am here. Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,110 Craig53m said: Can anybody really SEE anybody? Can we truly SEE ourselves at times? My pleasing attempt at philosoffizing Click to expand... Novel. Deep.
Craig53m said: Can anybody really SEE anybody? Can we truly SEE ourselves at times? My pleasing attempt at philosoffizing Click to expand... Novel. Deep.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,111 ConsciousNobody said: Novel. Deep. Click to expand... I'm about as deep as a glass of water
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,112 Craig53m said: ?? Click to expand... Because of your guests
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,113 BunnyBeeHope said: Because of your guests Click to expand... Ugh, I am slow sometimes. And short on sleep. Lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Because of your guests Click to expand... Ugh, I am slow sometimes. And short on sleep. Lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,118 Harthacnut said: Hey buttmunchers Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,119 Craig53m said: I'm about as deep as a glass of water Click to expand... Whole 5745 oz. Tall glass.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,120 ConsciousNobody said: Whole 64 oz. Tall glass. Click to expand... That's quite a compliment!