Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,841 vanilla_hips said: Oof! I was just starting to like you again. Click to expand... Milestone
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,842 Maddiemoiselle said: Mmm pizza Click to expand... Tomorrow night is pizza night for me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,843 Vaelan said: What is your stance on pizza? Click to expand... Traditional. No crap toppings. Proper base. It’s not the worlds culinary garbage tip
Vaelan said: What is your stance on pizza? Click to expand... Traditional. No crap toppings. Proper base. It’s not the worlds culinary garbage tip
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,844 Amberrlicious said: Traditional. No crap toppings. Proper base. It’s not the worlds culinary garbage tip Click to expand... Finally!!!!!
Amberrlicious said: Traditional. No crap toppings. Proper base. It’s not the worlds culinary garbage tip Click to expand... Finally!!!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,846 For instance pistachio crème, banana and blueberries on a crust is not a pizza
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,847 They have chicken cordon bleu Stromboli in the caf today
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,848 Ok. So dominoes and pizza gogo are acceptable. Gotcha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,850 Maddiemoiselle said: I want pizza Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,851 Tash26 said: Ok. So dominoes and pizza gogo are acceptable. Gotcha Click to expand... "dominoes"
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,852 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... You're giving me all the food I ask for! Good girl!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,855 Tash26 said: Fyi. There's no e Click to expand... eeeeeeeee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,858 I'm literally not even trying to get work done tonight lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,859 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm literally not even trying to get work done tonight lol Click to expand... Aw yissssssss
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm literally not even trying to get work done tonight lol Click to expand... Aw yissssssss