youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,441 Scrambled eggs, Bananas Foster French toast, home fries, and sausage
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,442 They also have “house-made” ranch potato chips which I’m kinda curious about but that doesn’t really go
They also have “house-made” ranch potato chips which I’m kinda curious about but that doesn’t really go
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,443 youngbustyredhead said: Scrambled eggs, Bananas Foster French toast, home fries, and sausage Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: Scrambled eggs, Bananas Foster French toast, home fries, and sausage Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,446 Maddiemoiselle said: Holy moly this cafeteria is wild Click to expand... For real
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,447 BunnyBeeHope said: What's that toast? Click to expand... “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter”
BunnyBeeHope said: What's that toast? Click to expand... “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter”
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,450 youngbustyredhead said: They left out the rum Click to expand... Noooooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,452 youngbustyredhead said: “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter” Click to expand... I cumd
youngbustyredhead said: “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter” Click to expand... I cumd
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,453 Vaelan said: Noooooo Click to expand... Eh it’s fine with me
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,454 youngbustyredhead said: Eh it’s fine with me Click to expand... Yeah I think I misunderstood if it was with or without rum
youngbustyredhead said: Eh it’s fine with me Click to expand... Yeah I think I misunderstood if it was with or without rum
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,455 youngbustyredhead said: “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter” Click to expand... Sounds good and oh so American lol
youngbustyredhead said: “Thick-cut French toast topped with warm bananas cooked in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter” Click to expand... Sounds good and oh so American lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,456 Vaelan said: Yeah I think I misunderstood if it was with or without rum Click to expand... Without. I assume. It doesn’t mention the rum at least I know the alcohol cooks off but still seems a bit iffy serving something with rum to students mostly under the drinking age
Vaelan said: Yeah I think I misunderstood if it was with or without rum Click to expand... Without. I assume. It doesn’t mention the rum at least I know the alcohol cooks off but still seems a bit iffy serving something with rum to students mostly under the drinking age
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,457 BunnyBeeHope said: Sounds good and oh so American lol Click to expand... Like me! … I think I did that bit already today
BunnyBeeHope said: Sounds good and oh so American lol Click to expand... Like me! … I think I did that bit already today
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,458 American as apple pie! Which is actually English
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #272,460 In other news, I no longer feel like everyone hates me. My brain was trying to tell me that earlier. So that's nice!
In other news, I no longer feel like everyone hates me. My brain was trying to tell me that earlier. So that's nice!