D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,121 BunnyBeeHope said: Its friggin freezing today Click to expand... Yeah same here
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,123 Nah I’m good imma put mega cheese on my pasta and get more fat for the winter
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,125 was gonna suggest we all cuddle near a fire and listen to smooth jazz. BUT FIIIINE
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,126 itsthicc said: was gonna suggest we all cuddle near a fire and listen to smooth jazz. BUT FIIIINE Click to expand... I’m on an Baron Harkonen winter body plan
itsthicc said: was gonna suggest we all cuddle near a fire and listen to smooth jazz. BUT FIIIINE Click to expand... I’m on an Baron Harkonen winter body plan
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,130 BunnyBeeHope said: Its friggin freezing today Click to expand... Please make sure you are cosy. This is important
BunnyBeeHope said: Its friggin freezing today Click to expand... Please make sure you are cosy. This is important
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,131 Fallenangellexi said: Good morning!!! I shake you warmly by the hand Click to expand... Good morning Lexi Wonka!
Fallenangellexi said: Good morning!!! I shake you warmly by the hand Click to expand... Good morning Lexi Wonka!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,133 youngbustyredhead said: Everyone must be cozy Click to expand... And forced to drink ginger ale
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,135 Tash26 said: And forced to drink ginger ale Click to expand... I force no one! I just make suggestions
Tash26 said: And forced to drink ginger ale Click to expand... I force no one! I just make suggestions
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,136 youngbustyredhead said: I force no one! I just make suggestions Click to expand... So so aggressively I didn't say it was a bad thing though
youngbustyredhead said: I force no one! I just make suggestions Click to expand... So so aggressively I didn't say it was a bad thing though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,137 Well I am intimidating, according to @Harthacnut
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,138 youngbustyredhead said: Well I am intimidating, according to @Harthacnut Click to expand... frightfully so I heard
youngbustyredhead said: Well I am intimidating, according to @Harthacnut Click to expand... frightfully so I heard