Just checking with my administratorHuh yes hello?
Just checking with my administratorHuh yes hello?
hotJust checking with my administrator
Its on the schedule? maybe idkJust checking with my administrator
Under my desk???Do it! 🛏
I'm afraid I teetering on a potential horny bender. So we in the same boat.I think this is going to be an affectionately horny day, fair warning
The struggle is real. At least I get breaks in between classes thoI'm afraid I teetering on a potential horny bender. So we in the same boat.
Yes. Pillow, blanket, curl up, doneUnder my desk???
I’d show you but my image search sucks nowIm a visual learner btw
I think this is going to be an affectionately horny day, fair warning
Lucky penguin! I got wait till work is done. And it usually goes away by then lolThe struggle is real. At least I get breaks in between classes tho![]()
Bye bye!Ok speaking of class, off I go!
See all you cuties laterrrr
It’s on the schedule, maybe idkWhat is horny?