Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,043 Casey86 said: It was alright, just the normal work. How's your day? Click to expand... Pretty busy but it's going by fast!
Casey86 said: It was alright, just the normal work. How's your day? Click to expand... Pretty busy but it's going by fast!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,044 Casey86 said: How's your day been Amber? Click to expand... its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in
Casey86 said: How's your day been Amber? Click to expand... its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,045 Amberrlicious said: its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in Click to expand... Boss Amber
Amberrlicious said: its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in Click to expand... Boss Amber
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,046 Maddiemoiselle said: Boss Amber Click to expand... dont you start too lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,047 Maddiemoiselle said: Pretty busy but it's going by fast! Click to expand... That's good to hear, hopefully it goes by quicker
Maddiemoiselle said: Pretty busy but it's going by fast! Click to expand... That's good to hear, hopefully it goes by quicker
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,048 Amberrlicious said: its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in Click to expand... You're welcome and hopefully you get a bit more pay as acting manager lol
Amberrlicious said: its been ok thanks. store manager is off with a bad back at the moment so I'm standing in Click to expand... You're welcome and hopefully you get a bit more pay as acting manager lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,049 Amberrlicious said: dont you start too lol Click to expand... Ill do what I want!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,050 Casey86 said: That's good to hear, hopefully it goes by quicker Click to expand... The best!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,052 SmilingTom said: Spoiler Thread officer Amber Click to expand... thats more a hobby
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,053 Casey86 said: That's good to hear, hopefully it goes by quicker Click to expand... Whats for dinner??
Casey86 said: That's good to hear, hopefully it goes by quicker Click to expand... Whats for dinner??
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,054 Maddiemoiselle said: Whats for dinner?? Click to expand... I have no idea really
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 12, 2025 #291,055 Amberrlicious said: thats more a hobby Click to expand... A good one. Has a charity point
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,056 Casey86 said: I have no idea really Click to expand... Chicken. Wings.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,057 Maddiemoiselle said: Chicken. Wings. Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,058 Casey86 said: View attachment 477593 Click to expand... Oh. Same here lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #291,059 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh. Same here lol Click to expand... Story of my life