Must be a redhead thing cause same![]()
I'm like embarrassed about it but also not lol
Go on...Yes, yes. You're both disgusting sinners
Disgusting must mean popular lolYes, yes. You're both disgusting sinners
Disgusting must mean popular lol
Ya, it's just a thing from the past. Live and learn, grow. I'm slightly embarrassed but not really.I'm like embarrassed about it but also not lol
Yes sirThe dirtier the better
Ya, it's just a thing from the past. Live and learn, grow. I'm slightly embarrassed but not really.
I never did anything I didn't enjoy at the timeYa, it's just a thing from the past. Live and learn, grow. I'm slightly embarrassed but not really.
Go. Fucking. On.When I was a teenager (18/19) I used to get old men to pay me to suck golf balls through a hosepipe.
Good girl!I never did anything I didn't enjoy at the time![]()
I blame youThis is very unwholesome
Go. Fucking. On.
I was also very very young and clueless tho lol
We all were at one time lolI was also very very young and clueless tho lol
And they used to like when I would look up at them and say "what a lovely tea party"