Sorry, I felt obliged in the absence or Tash or red
Scarlet has an ipadI miss my ipad r.i.p
Scarlet has an ipad
*wiggles*I am on the search for booty
They are very good better than any tablet I've had.
The battery went kaput though
I am on the search for booty
For the brand no doubt
For this reasonThey are very good better than any tablet I've had.
I am on the search for booty
Y'all should canoodle*wiggles*
Ehh could maybe pay for someone to do itCan you get a new battery?
I’ve not thought of that beforeY'all should canoodle
I'm full of really good horny ideas you should listen to meI’ve not thought of that before
Sherbert in the bumI'm full of really good horny ideas you should listen to me
I'll add that to my listSherbert in the bum
*Sits with notepad and pen*I'm full of really good horny ideas you should listen to me