cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,943 Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... I had many days like that about a year ago. For me letting it out instead of fighting it helped massively. It’s ok to cry
Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... I had many days like that about a year ago. For me letting it out instead of fighting it helped massively. It’s ok to cry
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,945 cian38irish said: I had many days like that about a year ago. For me letting it out instead of fighting it helped massively. It’s ok to cry Click to expand... Just need an appropriate time and place.
cian38irish said: I had many days like that about a year ago. For me letting it out instead of fighting it helped massively. It’s ok to cry Click to expand... Just need an appropriate time and place.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,946 How are you today ninja? Is it cake baking day?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,948 Lil_wonders said: How are you today ninja? Is it cake baking day? Click to expand... nu I did it yesterday! I forgot to tag you I see
Lil_wonders said: How are you today ninja? Is it cake baking day? Click to expand... nu I did it yesterday! I forgot to tag you I see
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,950 Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... I know those days. Feel better soon.
Lil_wonders said: I’m ok. Been having a day where I could burst into to tears at any moment but keeping them at bay mostly haha Click to expand... I know those days. Feel better soon.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,951 SimplySadie said: I like these , make me chuckle Click to expand... Yes they are so cool aren’t they
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,953 SimplySadie said: Hugging socks for ya, the irony of it being Summer where you are is not lost on me hehe Click to expand... I want one!!!
SimplySadie said: Hugging socks for ya, the irony of it being Summer where you are is not lost on me hehe Click to expand... I want one!!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,954 Lil_wonders said: Yes they are so cool aren’t they Click to expand... Ya, simple but clever
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,955 SimplySadie said: Ya, simple but clever Click to expand... So clever. They are like the perfect bathroom pictures or teenage boy room
SimplySadie said: Ya, simple but clever Click to expand... So clever. They are like the perfect bathroom pictures or teenage boy room
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,958 itsthicc said: View attachment 478540@Lil_wonders ill post it again mwahaha Click to expand... Whatchya been cooking,,,?
itsthicc said: View attachment 478540@Lil_wonders ill post it again mwahaha Click to expand... Whatchya been cooking,,,?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,959 itsthicc said: View attachment 478540@Lil_wonders ill post it again mwahaha Click to expand... Looks tasty
itsthicc said: View attachment 478540@Lil_wonders ill post it again mwahaha Click to expand... Looks tasty
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,960 Lil_wonders said: Looks tasty Click to expand... it is once you slap some powdered sugar on it!