Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,861 SimplySadie said: Well I gonna make a hot choccy, cause that’s how I roll on a Friday night Click to expand... Seems a lot of us roll similarly.
SimplySadie said: Well I gonna make a hot choccy, cause that’s how I roll on a Friday night Click to expand... Seems a lot of us roll similarly.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,862 ConsciousNobody said: @heiress🐧 Come back. @pinkfruit Click to expand... This is the thrud day in a row that titanic has been referenced. I must watch it.
ConsciousNobody said: @heiress🐧 Come back. @pinkfruit Click to expand... This is the thrud day in a row that titanic has been referenced. I must watch it.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,863 Thrud. It's a new number I invented. Don't ask questions.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,864 Also anytime I have said come back to most of you... this is the scene that plays in my head.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,865 ConsciousNobody said: Also anytime I have said come back to most of you... this is the scene that plays in my head. Click to expand... It has to. That's the law
ConsciousNobody said: Also anytime I have said come back to most of you... this is the scene that plays in my head. Click to expand... It has to. That's the law
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,866 @penguin just angry reacted me. I actually got scared for a second lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,867 Lil_wonders said: Think I’m going to treat myself to a second coffee this morning too. Click to expand... What are we doing this morning? coffees, brekky status?
Lil_wonders said: Think I’m going to treat myself to a second coffee this morning too. Click to expand... What are we doing this morning? coffees, brekky status?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,868 ConsciousNobody said: @heiress🐧 Come back. @pinkfruit Click to expand... its Soph time
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,869 ConsciousNobody said: What are we doing this morning? coffees, brekky status? Click to expand... Just had coffee and toast with honey for breakfast. Now having coffee number two.
ConsciousNobody said: What are we doing this morning? coffees, brekky status? Click to expand... Just had coffee and toast with honey for breakfast. Now having coffee number two.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,870 Maddiemoiselle said: I would assume you'd be a very good girl either way... But perhaps in different ways Click to expand... Pretty much nailed it lol
Maddiemoiselle said: I would assume you'd be a very good girl either way... But perhaps in different ways Click to expand... Pretty much nailed it lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,871 ConsciousNobody said: @heiress🐧 Come back. @pinkfruit Click to expand... Here I am! *forgets why I’m an heiress*
ConsciousNobody said: @heiress🐧 Come back. @pinkfruit Click to expand... Here I am! *forgets why I’m an heiress*
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,872 Amberrlicious said: its Soph time Click to expand... Saying go away with the same energy. Go to your Soph.
Amberrlicious said: its Soph time Click to expand... Saying go away with the same energy. Go to your Soph.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,873 Maddiemoiselle said: @penguin just angry reacted me. I actually got scared for a second lol Click to expand... Ah ha! So I am intimidating
Maddiemoiselle said: @penguin just angry reacted me. I actually got scared for a second lol Click to expand... Ah ha! So I am intimidating
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,874 Why don’t people remember that we can all see what they write on profile posts????
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,877 youngbustyredhead said: Here I am! *forgets why I’m an heiress* Click to expand... Penguin heiress your nickname. Remember? Of course you don't..
youngbustyredhead said: Here I am! *forgets why I’m an heiress* Click to expand... Penguin heiress your nickname. Remember? Of course you don't..
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,878 youngbustyredhead said: Pretty much nailed it lol Click to expand... Nailed you say??
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,879 Lil_wonders said: Why don’t people remember that we can all see what they write on profile posts???? Click to expand... What happened?
Lil_wonders said: Why don’t people remember that we can all see what they write on profile posts???? Click to expand... What happened?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,880 It’s amazing how many ‘penguin’ things that pop up in my social media since I sent you penguin stuff.
It’s amazing how many ‘penguin’ things that pop up in my social media since I sent you penguin stuff.