D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,242 Locket44 said: Tired because I was partying last night, self inflicted Click to expand... How was the party then?
Locket44 said: Tired because I was partying last night, self inflicted Click to expand... How was the party then?
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,243 A great night, I really didn't want to go, those always turn into the best times.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,245 Tiger_22 said: Morning, afternoon, evening all. Whats new? Click to expand... Nm, wbu? And helloo
Tiger_22 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,246 Hello. Not much, just sipping some coffee getting ready for work.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,252 BunnyBeeHope said: I see our new friend is gone Click to expand... That's so sad.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,254 BunnyBeeHope said: I see our new friend is gone Click to expand... Who?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,255 BunnyBeeHope said: I see our new friend is gone Click to expand... But she seemed so cultured
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,258 Vaelan said: Who? Click to expand... Sassyface or whatever
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,259 SimplySadie said: Click to expand... The life of a cat owner