Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,741 SmilingTom said: That's the warmest welcome back I ever had Click to expand... Been away ?
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 22, 2025 #299,742 Locket44 said: Oh, Hi Tom Click to expand... Remember that I even think there is an anal font because of reading arial incorrectly
Locket44 said: Oh, Hi Tom Click to expand... Remember that I even think there is an anal font because of reading arial incorrectly
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 22, 2025 #299,743 Amberrlicious said: Been away ? Click to expand... Just 1440 hours
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,745 SmilingTom said: Remember that I even think there is an anal font because of reading arial incorrectly Click to expand... There probably is on your computer.
SmilingTom said: Remember that I even think there is an anal font because of reading arial incorrectly Click to expand... There probably is on your computer.
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 22, 2025 #299,747 Locket44 said: There probably is on your computer. Click to expand... I know you mean arial font. Well, that's a typo too
Locket44 said: There probably is on your computer. Click to expand... I know you mean arial font. Well, that's a typo too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,752 We can always get Red to list every verb or something
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,753 I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,754 Maddiemoiselle said: I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum Click to expand... Dum dum duuuuummmmmm
Maddiemoiselle said: I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum Click to expand... Dum dum duuuuummmmmm
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,755 Maddiemoiselle said: I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum Click to expand... Good the dum dum contamination continues
Maddiemoiselle said: I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum Click to expand... Good the dum dum contamination continues
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,757 Maddiemoiselle said: I almost misspelled thousand cause I'm a dum dum Click to expand... goober
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,759 BunnyBeeHope said: goober Click to expand... Who told you to say this??? Did Sadie put you up to this!?????
BunnyBeeHope said: goober Click to expand... Who told you to say this??? Did Sadie put you up to this!?????
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,760 Maddiemoiselle said: Who told you to say this??? Did Sadie put you up to this!????? Click to expand... Mebbe
Maddiemoiselle said: Who told you to say this??? Did Sadie put you up to this!????? Click to expand... Mebbe