What are you up to?
Better than expectedHow’s ya new pc, pleased with it ?
Been watching a movie, well, I say watching but I was also doing some work so missed half of it. Will watch again properly though as seemed quite goodWhat are you up to?
I deserve it perhaps lolHmm, I figured you may be suffering a little today last night
Which movie?Been watching a movie, well, I say watching but I was also doing some work so missed half of it. Will watch again properly though as seemed quite good
I mean, yea , just for saying ya wanted an orgy with Big Boy is enough reasonI deserve it perhaps lol
Feeling a bit better?It's not been too bad. Just a bad headache and extra tired
Highest 2 LowestWhich movie?
WuuuuuutI mean, yea , just for saying ya wanted an orgy with Big Boy is enough reason
A little bit yesFeeling a bit better?
Tiz what I said at the time V alsoWuuuuuut
HeheI mean, yea , just for saying ya wanted an orgy with Big Boy is enough reason
Never heard of itHighest 2 Lowest
Hehe
Did I say that??
Yeah I googled itDenzel
All have to say is Denzel to me n be worth watchingYeah I googled it