youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,362 Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 479443 Click to expand... Hope take note
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,365 youngbustyredhead said: Honey Do Click to expand... What an incredibly niche reference! Well done!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,366 Ty! That came to me pretty quickly and then I tried to think of other puns based on songs he sang but nothing worked lol
Ty! That came to me pretty quickly and then I tried to think of other puns based on songs he sang but nothing worked lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,367 Boys Honey don't Act naturally Yellow submarine Matchbox With a little help from my friends Goodnight Don't pass me by Octopus's garden I wanna be your man Not in order but did I get them all?
Boys Honey don't Act naturally Yellow submarine Matchbox With a little help from my friends Goodnight Don't pass me by Octopus's garden I wanna be your man Not in order but did I get them all?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,368 What Goes On I think that's the only one missing
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,369 Oh ya!! I always thing of that and Honey Don't as the same song lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,370 Still, well done to do those from memory!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,373 Maddiemoiselle said: The new anthology thing is out now! Click to expand... Are you gonna get it?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,374 I actually dont even know what it is tbh loool. I just saw it's on Disney plus now. So I'll definitely watch it
I actually dont even know what it is tbh loool. I just saw it's on Disney plus now. So I'll definitely watch it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,375 But probably not till after Christmas. Need to focus on Christmas movies!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,376 Ohhh I was talking about the remastered albums lol But yes, Thanksgiving is over (for us) so it's officially Christmas season now!
Ohhh I was talking about the remastered albums lol But yes, Thanksgiving is over (for us) so it's officially Christmas season now!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,377 Might get the vinyl records eventually, we'll see!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 1, 2025 #305,379 Helped my parents start decorating this weekend Now we have to put some stuff up in our suite