Group Banter Race to a million

What were you protesting?

I’m good thanks.

So, my friend moved out of London last year to v small little village with her little one and the government has approved a big site for a group of 600 undocumented men to move into it about a mile from a town but also 2 miles in the other direction from her village.

So isn’t about them being immigrants, but about placement.

Bit touchy subject I guess but isn’t about the people is about where putting them in relation to her and her little one if that makes sense
 
IMG-5186.jpg
 
I don’t know what the answer to things like that is, but I’m sure it isn’t moving a large group of only men to a spot like that. :(
Ya, isn’t like is families. And can come and go as want, also is nothing to do round their for large groups to stop boredom and getting up to god knows what. Am sure most be fine but if just 1% are ass holes of 600 a mile from a little village it dosnt bode well to me
 

Trending content

Back
Top