Brought pizza??????Just poking my head in
*cue bass*
Vaelan! What is up?Hey Baileyyy
I’m debating whether to clock in or not. I heard something creamy was being spread and I brought my … bagel? No wait. Butt? No … hang on … my … pretzel?Wbu?
I’m debating whether to clock in or not. I heard something creamy was being spread and I brought my … bagel? No wait. Butt? No … hang on … my … pretzel?
Sorry. I haven’t watched porns in a while. Need to brush up
NerdNot much, gonna watch my Monday episode of anime
Yeah but you like me when I’m a nerdNerd
Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yūsha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi NodagaWhat nerd shows are you watching nerd?
ME TOO!Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yūsha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga
WutAssassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yūsha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga
Actually idk if that’s a real thing or not. The only anime I’ve ever watched is Kill BillME TOO!