D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,962 SimplySadie said: Ohhh Lexi, question.. Random, but: Did you once mention about Falabellas’ in here ? Click to expand... No.
SimplySadie said: Ohhh Lexi, question.. Random, but: Did you once mention about Falabellas’ in here ? Click to expand... No.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,963 Fallenangellexi said: No. Click to expand... Lol. What a dumbass.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,965 Sadie don't know what shes talking about, shocker.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,966 SimplySadie said: Damn, Tiz a mystery still ha Click to expand... Maybe talked about Shetland ponies.
SimplySadie said: Damn, Tiz a mystery still ha Click to expand... Maybe talked about Shetland ponies.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,967 Harthacnut said: Lol. What a dumbass. Click to expand... I’m a dumbass?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,968 Fallenangellexi said: I’m a dumbass? Click to expand... He’s rude Lexi, tell him to frick off
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,969 Pretty sure I'm the dumbest in here. I never knew what's going on!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,970 SimplySadie said: He’s rude Lexi, tell him to frick off Click to expand... I’m trying to figure out if I’ve missed something. lol
SimplySadie said: He’s rude Lexi, tell him to frick off Click to expand... I’m trying to figure out if I’ve missed something. lol
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,971 Craig53m said: Pretty sure I'm the dumbest in here. I never knew what's going on! Click to expand... I don’t either. Lol
Craig53m said: Pretty sure I'm the dumbest in here. I never knew what's going on! Click to expand... I don’t either. Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,972 Fallenangellexi said: I don’t either. Lol Click to expand... I just poke my nose in occasionally where it doesn't belong and try my best. Lol
Fallenangellexi said: I don’t either. Lol Click to expand... I just poke my nose in occasionally where it doesn't belong and try my best. Lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,973 Fallenangellexi said: I’m a dumbass? Click to expand... No, Sadie.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,974 Sadie and Hope have corrupted me, yet I still keep coming back!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,976 Craig53m said: Sadie and Hope have corrupted me, yet I still keep coming back! Click to expand... Hope is pure. Sadie is the one you need to watch out for.
Craig53m said: Sadie and Hope have corrupted me, yet I still keep coming back! Click to expand... Hope is pure. Sadie is the one you need to watch out for.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,977 Relax Sadie, no wows. I was referring to your alter ego, SarcasticSadie!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,978 SimplySadie said: I’m the least corrupted here ha Click to expand... That's right, you just got eye rolled!
SimplySadie said: I’m the least corrupted here ha Click to expand... That's right, you just got eye rolled!