Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,923 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... That supposed to be for boogers?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,924 You thought I was gonna say something else
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,927 SimplySadie said: I knew , cause I know ya a Goober Click to expand... What. Ever. Goo. Ber.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,929 Be funny when ya start work Vman n only food ya posting is a bag of noodles or MacD’s bag
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,931 Craig53m said: I give up. Gooners, goobers, I can't keep up Click to expand... Tiz ok just say Goonber, covers Maddie for both
Craig53m said: I give up. Gooners, goobers, I can't keep up Click to expand... Tiz ok just say Goonber, covers Maddie for both
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,932 Jestarollii said: I haven't ate Micky D's in years, wonder of it's still good Click to expand... Where you from btw?
Jestarollii said: I haven't ate Micky D's in years, wonder of it's still good Click to expand... Where you from btw?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,933 Jestarollii said: I haven't ate Micky D's in years, wonder of it's still good Click to expand... Mickys a dodgy French knock off version ?
Jestarollii said: I haven't ate Micky D's in years, wonder of it's still good Click to expand... Mickys a dodgy French knock off version ?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,934 It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing?
It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,937 Craig53m said: It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing? Click to expand... @Maddiemoiselle as you are the expert, please weigh in on this troubling question.
Craig53m said: It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing? Click to expand... @Maddiemoiselle as you are the expert, please weigh in on this troubling question.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,938 Craig53m said: It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing? Click to expand... @Goonber?
Craig53m said: It may cover both, but can you do them both at the same time? Can you goob while gooning? Or goon while goobing? Click to expand... @Goonber?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,940 Jestarollii said: Not sure but I heard in France they call a quater pounder a royal with cheese Click to expand... True
Jestarollii said: Not sure but I heard in France they call a quater pounder a royal with cheese Click to expand... True