youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,222 FoxInTheSnow said: What a script Click to expand... If that was scripted, whoever wrote it was on crack
FoxInTheSnow said: What a script Click to expand... If that was scripted, whoever wrote it was on crack
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,224 NFL is scripted. It's basically the same thing as wwe
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,225 Except for the life-threatening, sometimes paralyzing injuries
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,226 Maddiemoiselle said: NFL is scripted. It's basically the same thing as wwe Click to expand... Shut your mouth. We love Football.
Maddiemoiselle said: NFL is scripted. It's basically the same thing as wwe Click to expand... Shut your mouth. We love Football.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,227 FoxInTheSnow said: Shut your mouth. We love Football. Click to expand... Nah I'm just being silly! Football is great!
FoxInTheSnow said: Shut your mouth. We love Football. Click to expand... Nah I'm just being silly! Football is great!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,228 Am I the only one here who doesn't care for football?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,229 Casey86 said: Am I the only one here who doesn't care for football? Click to expand... If you're counting American football, Canadian football, and rest if the world football, you might be the only one lol
Casey86 said: Am I the only one here who doesn't care for football? Click to expand... If you're counting American football, Canadian football, and rest if the world football, you might be the only one lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,230 Maddiemoiselle said: If you're counting American football, Canadian football, and rest if the world football, you might be the only one lol Click to expand... Yup I guess I'm counting all of football lol
Maddiemoiselle said: If you're counting American football, Canadian football, and rest if the world football, you might be the only one lol Click to expand... Yup I guess I'm counting all of football lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,231 Jestarollii said: I don't care for it Click to expand... I used to, but haven't in such a long time
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,232 Never was good at skateboarding, never been snowboarding before though
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,233 With my terrible balance, I'm not gonna even try my luck at either. I did used to rollerblade all over the place
With my terrible balance, I'm not gonna even try my luck at either. I did used to rollerblade all over the place
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,234 lol I'm wasn't the best, but found it easier than skateboarding