D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,401 BunnyBeeHope said: Does garfield make his own lasagna? Click to expand... No. I realised this, but it was too late. I hit 'post reply'
BunnyBeeHope said: Does garfield make his own lasagna? Click to expand... No. I realised this, but it was too late. I hit 'post reply'
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,402 Vael said: He eats Click to expand... Kinky
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,403 I dunno what's British. Cornish pastries are nice
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,404 BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno what's British. Cornish pastries are nice Click to expand... You fake British and you speak French? That’s suspicious
BunnyBeeHope said: I dunno what's British. Cornish pastries are nice Click to expand... You fake British and you speak French? That’s suspicious
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,408 Vael said: You fake British and you speak French? That’s suspicious Click to expand... She's actually an alien trying to assimilate on earth. The signs are all there.
Vael said: You fake British and you speak French? That’s suspicious Click to expand... She's actually an alien trying to assimilate on earth. The signs are all there.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,409 I could kill for some empanadas rn
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,411 Just because I probed you doesn't make me an alien
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,412 Vael said: I could kill for some empanadas rn Click to expand... Empress pandas?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,413 My Nan used to make this thing that was like suet pastry with potato and bacon and onion in, it was delicious. I miss my Nan
My Nan used to make this thing that was like suet pastry with potato and bacon and onion in, it was delicious. I miss my Nan
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,414 Amberrlicious said: My Nan used to make this thing that was like suet pastry with potato and bacon and onion in, it was delicious. I miss my Nan Click to expand... Awww big hug (I’m sure she’s very proud of you )
Amberrlicious said: My Nan used to make this thing that was like suet pastry with potato and bacon and onion in, it was delicious. I miss my Nan Click to expand... Awww big hug (I’m sure she’s very proud of you )
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,415 You dont need homemade dishes when you conquered and took everyone elses
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,416 From butt probes, to touching Nan food stories. This is why I love you guys.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,417 BunnyBeeHope said: You dont need homemade dishes when you conquered and took everyone elses Click to expand... Still haven’t used spices in the food
BunnyBeeHope said: You dont need homemade dishes when you conquered and took everyone elses Click to expand... Still haven’t used spices in the food
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,418 BunnyBeeHope said: You dont need homemade dishes when you conquered and took everyone elses Click to expand... We were the orginal pokemon trainers. But with spices Gotta catch em' all.
BunnyBeeHope said: You dont need homemade dishes when you conquered and took everyone elses Click to expand... We were the orginal pokemon trainers. But with spices Gotta catch em' all.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,419 Vael said: Still haven’t used spices in the food Click to expand... Umm hello, chicken tikka masala lol
Vael said: Still haven’t used spices in the food Click to expand... Umm hello, chicken tikka masala lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 28, 2025 #332,420 Vael said: Still haven’t used spices in the food Click to expand... Racist