Not much either, off to do a house viewing later n have bit of work to do. Then I think I may be nawty and have a Curry washed down with a few drinksOff for the usual Saturday food shop in a few mins. Not much else ? You ?
Not much either, off to do a house viewing later n have bit of work to do. Then I think I may be nawty and have a Curry washed down with a few drinksOff for the usual Saturday food shop in a few mins. Not much else ? You ?
Sounds perfectNot much either, off to do a house viewing later n have bit of work to do. Then I think I may be nawty and have a Curry washed down with a few drinks
Have you seen the new spongebob movie Amber? Thinking about bringing my germs to the cinema, might bring the kiddos too.Sounds perfect
Read that as the germs being the kiddos initially , my bad haHave you seen the new spongebob movie Amber? Thinking about bringing my germs to the cinema, might bring the kiddos too.
They are generally the source of the germs soooooRead that as the germs being the kiddos initially , my bad ha
Morning CraigGood morning folks
Ahh ofc, the Petri dish also known as schThey are generally the source of the germs sooooo
Sch is a French rapperAhh ofc, the Petri dish also known as sch![]()
Hey CraigGood morning folks
It's all his faultSch is a French rapper![]()
He called Vman, is a rapperSch is a French rapper![]()
Just jokingYour Birthday?