D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,521 Bailey94 said: tootsiePOOP Click to expand... That’s dirty
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,522 Vael said: Click to expand... You can have mine
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,523 BunnyBeeHope said: You can have mine Click to expand... Ngl I was considering it when I dropped med school
BunnyBeeHope said: You can have mine Click to expand... Ngl I was considering it when I dropped med school
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,524 BunnyBeeHope said: I also dont know what a tootsiepop is Click to expand... Isn't that just like a chuppa chup lolly???
BunnyBeeHope said: I also dont know what a tootsiepop is Click to expand... Isn't that just like a chuppa chup lolly???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,525 I work in HR now so that means I can hire whoever I want. So Hope you are hired and you can begin immediately and work remotely
I work in HR now so that means I can hire whoever I want. So Hope you are hired and you can begin immediately and work remotely
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,526 Bailey94 said: I work in HR now so that means I can hire whoever I want. So Hope you are hired and you can begin immediately and work remotely Click to expand... Can I get a remote work janitor job?
Bailey94 said: I work in HR now so that means I can hire whoever I want. So Hope you are hired and you can begin immediately and work remotely Click to expand... Can I get a remote work janitor job?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,527 Vael said: Can I get a remote work janitor job? Click to expand... Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car
Vael said: Can I get a remote work janitor job? Click to expand... Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,530 Bailey94 said: Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car Click to expand... Company pays the travel?
Bailey94 said: Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car Click to expand... Company pays the travel?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,531 Bailey94 said: Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car Click to expand... "My car"
Bailey94 said: Yes, except when you have to come to the office to wash my car Click to expand... "My car"
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,533 Tash26 said: Morning V and Baileyyyyyyy And Hopeeeeeeeeeeeee Click to expand... How are you on this fine morning
Tash26 said: Morning V and Baileyyyyyyy And Hopeeeeeeeeeeeee Click to expand... How are you on this fine morning
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,539 Vael said: How are you on this fine morning Click to expand... Bailey94 said: How's your morning going so far? Click to expand... Im not too baddddd. Hope you are both good
Vael said: How are you on this fine morning Click to expand... Bailey94 said: How's your morning going so far? Click to expand... Im not too baddddd. Hope you are both good
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,540 BunnyBeeHope said: Tish Tash Bosh Click to expand... Hip hop Hope