BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,521 Bailey94 said: I’m actually going to head over after work and trash a couple Click to expand... So -2
Bailey94 said: I’m actually going to head over after work and trash a couple Click to expand... So -2
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,522 Then walk away as it explodes, calmly slurping an icee
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,525 youngbustyredhead said: Slow motion, obvs Click to expand... Well ofc lmao
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,526 I am back AT school, not quite IN school yet. Classes start tomorrow
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,527 Today is book buying, job setting up, reconnecting day
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,528 youngbustyredhead said: Today is book buying, job setting up, reconnecting day Click to expand... That’s a fun day
youngbustyredhead said: Today is book buying, job setting up, reconnecting day Click to expand... That’s a fun day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,529 Bailey94 said: I’m actually going to head over after work and trash a couple Click to expand... Trash you say????????
Bailey94 said: I’m actually going to head over after work and trash a couple Click to expand... Trash you say????????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,531 The promise of new things and familiarity of other things
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,533 Before 14 weeks go by and Im sick of all these classes lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,536 youngbustyredhead said: The promise of new things and familiarity of other things Click to expand... Oh I was gonna make a joke but that’s too pretty to be the title of a sex tape
youngbustyredhead said: The promise of new things and familiarity of other things Click to expand... Oh I was gonna make a joke but that’s too pretty to be the title of a sex tape
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,538 Bailey94 said: Oh I was gonna make a joke but that’s too pretty to be the title of a sex tape Click to expand... A marriage counseling book
Bailey94 said: Oh I was gonna make a joke but that’s too pretty to be the title of a sex tape Click to expand... A marriage counseling book
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,539 Bailey94 said: How is your course load this semester? Click to expand... Same as usual, 4 classes plus band History of Japan Medieval People and Culture Collective Inquiry (where we all look at different aspects of a single topic) And Principles of Psychology, for fun
Bailey94 said: How is your course load this semester? Click to expand... Same as usual, 4 classes plus band History of Japan Medieval People and Culture Collective Inquiry (where we all look at different aspects of a single topic) And Principles of Psychology, for fun