Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,622 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go be a horn dog Click to expand... Ain't nothin but a horn dog Cumming all the time
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go be a horn dog Click to expand... Ain't nothin but a horn dog Cumming all the time
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,623 Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't nothin but a horn dog Cumming all the time Click to expand... I'm all shook up bb
Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't nothin but a horn dog Cumming all the time Click to expand... I'm all shook up bb
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,625 Johnthomas094 said: Resolution failed in 10 days. Click to expand... Smoking?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,626 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey JT. Yeah I'm basicly back to full health, thank you for asking Click to expand... Looks like Bailey resolution of brain surgery worked.
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey JT. Yeah I'm basicly back to full health, thank you for asking Click to expand... Looks like Bailey resolution of brain surgery worked.
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,627 BunnyBeeHope said: Smoking? Click to expand... Yeah
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,629 Bad thing is it was not because of stress. I did it after drinks in fun. Poor willpower.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,630 Johnthomas094 said: Yeah Click to expand... Any amount of smoking less will always be a victory!
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,631 How's your work going ? Bailey was supposed to join new organisation. Any updates?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,632 Johnthomas094 said: How's your work going ? Bailey was supposed to join new organisation. Any updates? Click to expand... She just started her new job today!
Johnthomas094 said: How's your work going ? Bailey was supposed to join new organisation. Any updates? Click to expand... She just started her new job today!
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,634 I hate the smell when someone else smokes. I understood in 10 days time how much trouble it is for non smokers.
I hate the smell when someone else smokes. I understood in 10 days time how much trouble it is for non smokers.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,636 Johnthomas094 said: Anyone in touch with Ciaran? Click to expand... He hasn’t replied on snap, he’ll be back when he feels better I hope
Johnthomas094 said: Anyone in touch with Ciaran? Click to expand... He hasn’t replied on snap, he’ll be back when he feels better I hope
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,637 Also, good luck on your journey to quit smoking. I hope you’ll succeed
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,638 Vael said: Also, good luck on your journey to quit smoking. I hope you’ll succeed Click to expand... Thanks vael
Vael said: Also, good luck on your journey to quit smoking. I hope you’ll succeed Click to expand... Thanks vael