BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,401 Casey86 said: Just relaxing/bleh and it's cold out so don't want to be out there lol Click to expand... I feel this. It's freezing here too
Casey86 said: Just relaxing/bleh and it's cold out so don't want to be out there lol Click to expand... I feel this. It's freezing here too
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,403 BunnyBeeHope said: How's your back? Click to expand... It's feeling good... until I do something else later to retweak it lol
BunnyBeeHope said: How's your back? Click to expand... It's feeling good... until I do something else later to retweak it lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,404 Bailey94 said: I feel this. It's freezing here too Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,405 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... First of all
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,406 Bailey94 said: I feel this. It's freezing here too Click to expand... It's 16°F/-8°C here
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,407 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Bailey94 said: First of all Click to expand... How dare you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,410 Oh what was Sadie doing this whole time?????????
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,412 Casey86 said: Hey Sadie Click to expand... Caseyyyyy
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,413 Well hello everyone... I am alive.... Well is still to be determined hahaha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,416 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh what was Sadie doing this whole time????????? Click to expand... Soaking in the bath with vino watching a show to long ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh what was Sadie doing this whole time????????? Click to expand... Soaking in the bath with vino watching a show to long ha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,417 SimplySadie said: Caseyyyyy Click to expand... How are you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,419 highimstorm said: Well hello everyone... I am alive.... Well is still to be determined hahaha Click to expand... Hey
highimstorm said: Well hello everyone... I am alive.... Well is still to be determined hahaha Click to expand... Hey
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,420 SimplySadie said: Soaking in the bath with vino watching a show to long ha Click to expand... Uh huh. K. Sure.
SimplySadie said: Soaking in the bath with vino watching a show to long ha Click to expand... Uh huh. K. Sure.