Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,141 SimplySadie said: Less than hour Goobz? Then Sammie Click to expand... Hell yeah!! Well, I don't know what to eat yet
SimplySadie said: Less than hour Goobz? Then Sammie Click to expand... Hell yeah!! Well, I don't know what to eat yet
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,142 Tash26 said: Haha. Yeah, the same hemisphere at least. Today hasn't been too bad Click to expand... ‘Hemisphere’ lol Oh yea just around the corner, like 3.5 Countries on ya left…
Tash26 said: Haha. Yeah, the same hemisphere at least. Today hasn't been too bad Click to expand... ‘Hemisphere’ lol Oh yea just around the corner, like 3.5 Countries on ya left…
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,145 Where when it ‘rains’ is like golf balls hitting ya face..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,147 Tash26 said: Hahaha yeah no thankssss Click to expand... Don’t think Tash is saying yes Maddie, unless it’s a heated ring ha
Tash26 said: Hahaha yeah no thankssss Click to expand... Don’t think Tash is saying yes Maddie, unless it’s a heated ring ha
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,148 Wait. I have the ring. I assume Maddie is a lil heated
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,149 Maddiemoiselle said: Hell yeah!! Well, I don't know what to eat yet Click to expand... Tacos
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,150 youngbustyredhead said: Tacos Click to expand... Oh ya. Goodness gracious you're a smart lady!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,151 Tash26 said: Wait. I have the ring. I assume Maddie is a lil heated Click to expand... Excuse me???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,154 I fell into a burning ring of fire I went down down down The end
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,155 youngbustyredhead said: I fell into a burning ring of fire I went down down down The end Click to expand... The tacos spicy? ha
youngbustyredhead said: I fell into a burning ring of fire I went down down down The end Click to expand... The tacos spicy? ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,158 SimplySadie said: Goober Ya bagged one…. Click to expand... What I do??
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,159 Maddiemoiselle said: What I do?? Click to expand... Filter…