Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,942 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486272 Click to expand... I think about this every time I see donut holes/timbits
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486272 Click to expand... I think about this every time I see donut holes/timbits
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,943 Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 486271 Click to expand... That man has never ate a doughnut in his life
Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 486271 Click to expand... That man has never ate a doughnut in his life
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,944 BunnyBeeHope said: That man has never ate a doughnut in his life Click to expand... Tim Horton himself. Hockey player for the Toronto maple leafs, then he started a chain of donuts back in the 60s(?)
BunnyBeeHope said: That man has never ate a doughnut in his life Click to expand... Tim Horton himself. Hockey player for the Toronto maple leafs, then he started a chain of donuts back in the 60s(?)
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,949 I resisted the urge to have donuts at work today. Might have been a bad choice.
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,950 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486272 Click to expand... What if we call them donut holes because they fit in the hole of regular donuts?
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486272 Click to expand... What if we call them donut holes because they fit in the hole of regular donuts?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,952 Thought was cute… Was gonna post in the Meme reminder thread but wasn’t sure as technically a gif so… @BunnyBeeHope
Thought was cute… Was gonna post in the Meme reminder thread but wasn’t sure as technically a gif so… @BunnyBeeHope
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,953 Joe1523 said: What if we call them donut holes because they fit in the hole of regular donuts? Click to expand... That would be a donut plug
Joe1523 said: What if we call them donut holes because they fit in the hole of regular donuts? Click to expand... That would be a donut plug
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,954 SimplySadie said: Thought was cute… Was gonna post in the Meme reminder thread but wasn’t sure as technically a gif so… @BunnyBeeHope Click to expand... That is incredible
SimplySadie said: Thought was cute… Was gonna post in the Meme reminder thread but wasn’t sure as technically a gif so… @BunnyBeeHope Click to expand... That is incredible
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,958 Maddiemoiselle said: Hey GoobyGoobyGoobs Click to expand... Lol Also Hi
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,959 Maddiemoiselle said: That would be a donut plug Click to expand... True, but I was just trying to rationalize it. I clearly failed
Maddiemoiselle said: That would be a donut plug Click to expand... True, but I was just trying to rationalize it. I clearly failed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #358,960 Joe1523 said: True, but I was just trying to rationalize it. I clearly failed Click to expand... Also I should make it clear I stole "donut plug" from a comedian, I just can't remember which one lol
Joe1523 said: True, but I was just trying to rationalize it. I clearly failed Click to expand... Also I should make it clear I stole "donut plug" from a comedian, I just can't remember which one lol