D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,361 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Let’s gooooooo
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,362 Harthacnut said: July Click to expand... Perfect I’m 3 months old
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,363 Maddiemoiselle said: 2001 is when Nickelbacks breakthrough album Silver Side Up came out Click to expand... I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that
Maddiemoiselle said: 2001 is when Nickelbacks breakthrough album Silver Side Up came out Click to expand... I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,365 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll cry and shit myself Click to expand... Funny thats what I do now.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,366 Harthacnut said: I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that Click to expand... It's okay I know you're lying
Harthacnut said: I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that Click to expand... It's okay I know you're lying
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,367 Harthacnut said: Funny thats what I do now. Click to expand... Half
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,368 Harthacnut said: I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that Click to expand... @SimplySadie
Harthacnut said: I'd rather break that disc in half and shove the jagged edge up my asshole then listen to that Click to expand... @SimplySadie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,369 Maddiemoiselle said: It's okay I know you're lying Click to expand... SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH and enjoy this alternative canadian music
Maddiemoiselle said: It's okay I know you're lying Click to expand... SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH and enjoy this alternative canadian music
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,370 Harthacnut said: SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH and enjoy this alternative canadian music Click to expand... Rood, don’t talk like that to Maddie
Harthacnut said: SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH and enjoy this alternative canadian music Click to expand... Rood, don’t talk like that to Maddie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,371 Vael said: Rood, don’t talk like that to Maddie Click to expand... She likes it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,372 I really dislike dance music. It's why I spent my time in the clubs bathrooms getting railed
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,374 BunnyBeeHope said: I really dislike dance music. It's why I spent my time in the clubs bathrooms getting railed Click to expand... Ah thats a shame. That you don't like dance music that is. Maybe its because it wasnt really a thing in your lifetime?
BunnyBeeHope said: I really dislike dance music. It's why I spent my time in the clubs bathrooms getting railed Click to expand... Ah thats a shame. That you don't like dance music that is. Maybe its because it wasnt really a thing in your lifetime?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,375 Reminds me of a happier simpler time
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,376 Harthacnut said: Ah thats a shame. That you don't like dance music that is. Maybe its because it wasnt really a thing in your lifetime? Click to expand... My brother was/is big into it. He has 100s, 1000s maybe of records
Harthacnut said: Ah thats a shame. That you don't like dance music that is. Maybe its because it wasnt really a thing in your lifetime? Click to expand... My brother was/is big into it. He has 100s, 1000s maybe of records
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,377 In France we had a period between 2006 and 2008 that will remain one of our darkest times