SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,782 Maddiemoiselle said: Sweet and sour pork. Ginger beef. That's good stuff! Click to expand... Ohh nice, I like ginger beef
Maddiemoiselle said: Sweet and sour pork. Ginger beef. That's good stuff! Click to expand... Ohh nice, I like ginger beef
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,783 SimplySadie said: Ohh nice, I like ginger beef Click to expand... Soooo yummy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,785 Harthacnut said: Nighty Night x Click to expand... Look up….
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,788 i could eat some crispy duck pancakes with plumb sauce….
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,789 SimplySadie said: i could eat some crispy duck pancakes with plumb sauce…. Click to expand... Huh??
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,790 Maddiemoiselle said: Huh?? Click to expand... Chinese….
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,791 SimplySadie said: Chinese…. Click to expand... I've never had such a thing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,792 Maddiemoiselle said: I've never had such a thing Click to expand... They are yum
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,793 Cook half a duck, really crispy skin, then ya just pull it off with the meat and pop some in these tiny pancake like things and pour on this thick gooey slightly tangy plumb sauce.. Yum
Cook half a duck, really crispy skin, then ya just pull it off with the meat and pop some in these tiny pancake like things and pour on this thick gooey slightly tangy plumb sauce.. Yum
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,799 Maddiemoiselle said: Ducks are cute Click to expand... Quack
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #359,800 Chill weekend Maddie ahead, or out n about ?