Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,064 I’m good thanks. Have done hardly anything all day and now my butt hurts from sitting around.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,065 BunnyBeeHope said: https://imgur.com/when Click to expand... Am I the only one who can’t see this?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,067 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Have done hardly anything all day and now my butt hurts from sitting around. Click to expand... Careful where you post this. You'll have plenty of offers to massage it for you!
Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Have done hardly anything all day and now my butt hurts from sitting around. Click to expand... Careful where you post this. You'll have plenty of offers to massage it for you!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,068 BaileyXcX said: Am I the only one who can’t see this? Click to expand... Nope, I can't either. Such a wicked tease. She throws that up and bolts out of here!
BaileyXcX said: Am I the only one who can’t see this? Click to expand... Nope, I can't either. Such a wicked tease. She throws that up and bolts out of here!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,069 Craig53m said: Careful where you post this. You'll have plenty of offers to massage it for you! Click to expand... Might take them up on it haha
Craig53m said: Careful where you post this. You'll have plenty of offers to massage it for you! Click to expand... Might take them up on it haha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,071 The temp is definitely starting to drop here and the wind is picking up
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,073 Lil_wonders said: Our temp is getting by higher Click to expand... Yup, I'm jealous
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,074 I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,075 BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... You too. Stay warm, stay safe!
BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... You too. Stay warm, stay safe!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,076 Craig53m said: Yup, I'm jealous Click to expand... I’ll send you some. Is too hot here
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,077 BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... Night Bailey.
BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... Night Bailey.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,078 BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... Goodnight Bailey, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend
BaileyXcX said: I wish I could stay awake but am now getting sleepy Y'all have a wonderful weekend Click to expand... Goodnight Bailey, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend