youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,244 Tash26 said: I can curl something something something Click to expand... Toes?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,245 Ok I think I'm done spamming Australian Winter Olympians lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,246 Toes yes. Fingers need to be curled to be helpful. You know how it is
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,247 youngbustyredhead said: Maddie Hooker, cross country skiing Click to expand... Not sure how I feel about that name tho
youngbustyredhead said: Maddie Hooker, cross country skiing Click to expand... Not sure how I feel about that name tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,248 Maddiemoiselle said: Not sure how I feel about that name tho Click to expand... It's not literal!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,249 Ugh New England is in the Super Bowl Darnit Denver you had one job
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,250 youngbustyredhead said: It's not literal! Click to expand... Or is it??
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,251 Yeah. Stupid Denver! Way to be an Arsenal about it all. Or something
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,252 Lil_wonders said: Or is it?? Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,257 Bad Bunny and Green day are at the superbowl I don't even know what teams are playing lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,258 This is why you should be glad that Ima disappear during the Olympics, less sport talk lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,259 BunnyBeeHope said: Bad Bunny and Green day are at the superbowl I don't even know what teams are playing lol Click to expand... New England (UGHHH) and TBD (the other game is later tonight)
BunnyBeeHope said: Bad Bunny and Green day are at the superbowl I don't even know what teams are playing lol Click to expand... New England (UGHHH) and TBD (the other game is later tonight)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #362,260 BunnyBeeHope said: Bad Bunny and Green day are at the superbowl I don't even know what teams are playing lol Click to expand... And the orange man won’t be there because they are hahaha
BunnyBeeHope said: Bad Bunny and Green day are at the superbowl I don't even know what teams are playing lol Click to expand... And the orange man won’t be there because they are hahaha