I think it's "Jesus"The lord jizzeth
I think it's "Jesus"The lord jizzeth
None of mine thenI just woke up and every single notification I have is a horny one. Is that the type of day this will be??
Ya they were mostly from one particular personNone of mine then
Ya they were mostly from one particular person![]()
Devon Shae herself is quite lovely (TikToker and instagram person)I don’t know what the Devon shae thread is and that’s probably a good thing
Oh. I googled. She is lovely.Devon Shae herself is quite lovely (TikToker and instagram person)
Someone used her body AND a different fake face in one of the photo threads
Do we know how he's doing? Still sick perhaps? Last I heard he said he was feeling a bit betterCiaran will be disappointed he missed it
I haven't heard a peep from him today or yesterdayDo we know how he's doing? Still sick perhaps? Last I heard he said he was feeling a bit better